Download Ultracopier – What is TinyWall? TinyWall is an application that emulates an add-on that provides protection through a firewall with facilities through configuration options that don’t require constant pop-ups or fairly complex settings.
TinyWall is equipped with a built-in rule that by default will block incoming or outgoing connections, in this case, upload and download data. We can use the application’s Whitelist feature manually, which allows using study mode which will let all traffic run automatically.
This Firewall application is also equipped with an option to unblock all LAN traffic, which will restrict internet traffic into and out according to the settings that we use.
Other features include options to protect password settings, detect interruptions that threaten computer security, block all integrated malware, while except, IPv6 support, and more. Unblock all local network traffic. This feature can be very useful if we have many communication applications at home or office networks.
Here we describe TinyWall has 5 Firewall protection modes:
1. Normal protection: Protect your computer as normal as Windows Firewall.
2. Block All: We cannot use the internet and computers cannot access the internet.
3. Allow Outgoing: Computers can only send data to the Internet, but computers cannot receive data from the internet to our computers.
4. Disable Firewall: The firewall will be turned off automatically.
5. AutoLearn: TinyWall will automatically adjust the security.
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|