RUMOHSOFTWARE.COM – TestDisk is software that functions to recover lost partitions and create a bootable non-boot disk if problems are caused by damaged software, some types of viruses or errors made by the user himself (human error).
TestDisk is a free software program and supports BIOS (DOS / Win9x) or OS (Linux, FreeBSD) to find Hard Disk and characteristics (LBA size and CHS geometry). Perform a quick check of our disk structure and compare it with the Partition Table for entry errors. If the Partition Table has an entry error, this software can handle it so quickly. If the partition is missing or the Partition Table is completely empty caused by a configuration error during a dual-boot installation with Linux / BSD or reinstalling and upgrading Windows, TestDisk can search partitions and create new or even new MBR Tables.
Some of the advantages of TestDisk Software:
1. Can repair the partition table, recover deleted partitions
2.Recover FAT32 boot sector
3. Rebuild the boot sector FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32
4. Fix the FAT partition table
5. Build and improve the NTFS filesystem sector
6. Build and repair the ext2 / ext3 / ext4 filesystem
7. Restore deleted data files/folders from FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2
In addition, this application can also be run on various types of OS such as Windows, Linux, Mac and through DOS.
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|