Download PDF Shaper – Skype is a free application for making phone calls, sending messages using an internet connection whenever and wherever we are.
Skype unites Users. Messaging, voice and video calls make it easy for users to share experiences with people who are important in their lives, wherever they are. With this application, users can share stories, celebrate birthdays, learn languages, hold meetings, assignments, work with colleagues, almost everything that needs to be done together every day. Users can use it on the device that best suits their preferences, is it on smartphones, computers, and TVs. Start using it, for example, to talk, see, and send instant messages to others. We can even try group video calls, with the latest version.
Skype calls have excellent voice quality and are very secure with end-to-end encryption. Users do not even need to configure a firewall or router or other network equipment.
We Explain Some Features of Skype:
1. Voice Dialing Has all the features of a normal telephone so that it’s easier to manage calls.
2. Video calls with Dynamic Video Views just like we talk directly to them.
3. Organizing a group that is a contact group with a specific name and share it with other contacts so they can talk with other friends.
4. Group chats – for an easier time to chat or Instant Message all your friends at once.
5. Conference calls can talk to more than one friend at a time.
6. Can Import contacts to search the address book to find friends and family who already have names and start calling them for free.
7. View Outlook contacts or view and call Microsoft Outlook contacts quickly and directly from your contact list.
8. Quickfilter and Speed-Dial i.e. find contacts, recent chats, and contacts quickly and easily, then enter names to call them back quickly.
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|