RUMOHSOFTWARE.COM – QTranslate is free software that can be used to translate a text which is a free client from Google Translate. With a small utility, it can make it easier for us to choose the text we want to translate.
Steps to Use:
Press the Ctrl + Q Hotkey button to display the translation in the popup window or Ctrl Double click to show the translation in the main window. Besides this software also has the ability to spell text speak to listen to the selected text (Ctrl + E) and do web searches (Ctrl + W). Next, we can also open the main window and text type manually.
Some of the main features and QTranslate Hotkey:
– Translating text from any application that supports the selection of Copy and Pastes text such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Acrobat Reader, Skype, IE, and others.
– Translated Instantly.
– Spell checking is done automatically.
– Text for speech synthesis.
– Equipped with Virtual Keyboard.
– Can be converted into the Portable version.
– Ctrl + Alt + Q Display the dictionary window
– Ctrl + Enter Translate text
– Ctrl + N as Clear translation
– Ctrl + H as Show translation history
– Ctrl + K as a virtual keyboard
– Ctrl + Tab / Ctrl + Shift + Tab / Ctrl +1 … 9 Switch to translation service next / previous / 1..9th
– Shift + Esc Reset pairs of languages for auto-detection
– Ctrl + I direction for Swap translation
– Ctrl + Space Display suggestion / autocomplete menu
– F1 Show help
– Alt + Left Arrow returns to the previous translation.
– Alt + Right Arrow continues to the next translation.
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|