TestDisk 7.2 – PDF Shaper is a software used for PDF conversion that is provided free of charge to convert PDF documents to Microsoft Word format with a user interface that is very easy to use.
When we want to create a file with PDF extension, this is usually done to maintain the security of the data that has been created, so that it cannot be changed or edited by someone else. We can use Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel by using the Save As PDF facility.
PDF is a file format that is popular nowadays which is almost used in daily life by computer users relating to the office. However, at some point, we may need to convert PDF documents to Word documents because PDF documents are difficult to edit, especially if protected with a password and we don’t have a PDF editor. And if we get a PDF file and want to convert the file to a PDF file the Shaper application file is the solution.
Here are some of the features and advantages of PDF Shaper:
– Convert PDF documents to MS Word format
– Extract elements specified by PDF (text, tables, images)
– Can determine the output format of the document
– Convert tab tables and columns
– Detects a list of numbers and bullets
– Recognize several types of font encoding & passwords
– Small installation file size
– Support Unicode text
– The user interface is very easy to use – Very low use of CPU resources
– Free for personal and commercial use
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|