Paint.NET 4.2 – The Microsoft .NET Framework is a component needed by the Windows Operating System to run various application programs that we usually encounter on newer systems from Windows itself.
In a programming application, there are billions of lines of code, the more complex a programming application, the more code lines. Microsoft then opened its bank program bundled in the framework, this program contains basic programming that can be used by every programmer. So a programmer does not have to make from scratch a program command, simply by calling the program that is already in the Microsoft .NET Framework
Framework.NET is designed to be able to fulfill several objectives, as for our purposes we describe the following:
1. To provide a consistent work environment for object-oriented programming languages both object code is stored and executed locally, or executed locally but distributed via the internet or executed remotely.
2. Maximizing the deployment software process and avoiding conflicts of use for the software version created.
3. To provide a safe work environment in terms of executing code, including codes made by third parties.
4. Make developers easier to develop various types of applications that are more varied, such as
5. Reducing problems with performance issues from the code or from the interpreter environment.
Windows-based application and web-based application.
6. Build all communications that exist within industry standards to ensure that all application code based on the .NET Framework can integrate with various other applicable codes.
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|