Download PDF24 Creator – Macrium Reflect is a Windows application for cloning a hard drive to copy the entire contents of the hard drive or more precisely making duplication from one hard drive to another.
The uses of cloning this hard drive include making a backup of the entire computer system, so that if the current hard drive crashes or can not be used anymore, computer users simply replace the hard drive with a duplicated hard drive cloned without the need to reinstall the operating system, application software and do other settings.
To clone hard disk users can make it disk to disk or created into an image file first. A disk image is an exact representation of the entire hard drive or partition of the hard drive. Image files generally contain compressed data and only contain parts of the disk that are being used by the file system. One of the hard disk cloning software such as Norton Ghost and Acronis True Image. But actually, there are many alternative hard disk cloning software that in addition to free also have various advantages and other features.
To clone a hard drive with Macrium Reflect, you first need to create a disk image first from the partition or hard drive that we want. The process of generating this image file can even be done on a hard drive with Windows which is currently being used Live imaging with Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service. We can save the image file created by Macrium Reflect to another partition or hard drive or to other media storage. Furthermore, to do hard disk cloning or restore data from the disk image you can use this Macrium Reflect application again or by using the Rescue CD.
Here We Inform Some of the Strengths and Features of Macrium Reflect Free Edition:
1. Backup Data (create an image) can be done automatically & scheduled
2. Image files can be mounted to a virtual drive so they can be accessed from Windows Explorer
3. Can create a disk image from a partition or hard drive
4. Create a disk image can be run while Windows is being used
5. Image files can be saved to a variety of Media Storage (Hard disk, USB, DVD)
6. Linux Rescue CD available that supports network to restore images.
7. Support Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7/8/10
8. Operating System version 32 bit or 64 bit.
|Developer||Paramount Software UK Limited|
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|