RumohSoftware.Com – LibreOffice is a free office application and an open-source office application package that is compatible with applications such as Microsoft Office or OpenOffice and is available on a variety of platforms. The price of Microsoft Office is very expensive. However, because Office software is one of the mandatory applications that must be installed on a computer, many people force themselves to buy Microsoft Office and even use the pirated version.
Here are some features of LibreOffice:
1. Office applications that can be downloaded and installed for free.
2. Support more than 30 languages.
3. Public LGPL license, so you can use, modify, and duplicate it for free.
4. Full support from the community free user support and developer support.
5. Libre Office is an open-source community-driven project, where everyone can participate in developing this program to get better.
6. Has features and benefits that are almost the same as Microsoft Office.
7. Supports Java, the applications in this program are very compatible with the Java architecture that is most widely used for web designing today.
8. Easily convert documents created with Microsoft Office programs. Almost all Microsoft Office document formats can be read using LibreOffice.
9. The transition from the old LibreOffice release to the latest release is far more friendly compared to other paid word processing programs. In some other word processing applications, files created with old releases are sometimes difficult to open in the latest release.
|Developer||The Document Foundation|
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|