Rumohsoftware.com – What is KeePass? KeePass is software to help store and manage passwords in a database that is very safe and easy to use
Usually, in the use of various social media, or e-mails that require more than one account, we will record or remember the username and password of each account so as not to forget or change. Usually, we will record it in our notebook or in notepad. But in this way, your password cannot be stored safely because the possibility is still known to others. Other people can see it freely when you neglect to save documents that contain your password. And this application is one of the most appropriate solutions is to use software that can store your password safely.
With KeePass, your password will be encrypted using the best and safest algorithm now, namely AES and Twofish. To open a database containing a password, you need to access it with the master password. So, using this software, you only need to memorize one password for the many applications you use.
Here are the KeePass features and advantages :
1. Available portable version (without installation)
2. Export data to TXT, HTML, XML and CSV File formats
3. Import from various formats, up to 25 formats.
4. Transfer the database very easily, only move one file.
5. Available password modification/management in the group.
6. Information on creation, modification, access, and attachments.
7. Auto-Type, Global key auto-type, and Drag & Drop for easy internet.
8. Random generator, to generate a random password that is strong enough.
9. Is open source
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|