Rumohsoftware.com – Image Tuner is an application for editing multiple photos and is done simultaneously to batch resizing, converting, watermarking and renaming photo files.
For example, there are many photos that will be uploaded, resize photos one by one which of course will be troublesome and take a long time. To speed up the resizing process by resizing the entire photo, the software we can use is the mage Tuner, which is a freeware that can be used or used for free.
To start the process of using this application, we can add folders or files to be manipulated. Another way is to drag and drop photo files to the program window and then specify the directory to save the results, determine the desired maximum size, specify the destination file format if you want to convert, specify the result file name if you want to rename or specify image files if you want to add a watermark.
Here are some features of the Image Tuner:
– Algorithm resizes images fastest
– Resize, rename, flip, watermark and convert images in batch mode
– Built-in template size: iPod, iPhone, Facebook, Twitter, DVD, etc.
– Supports JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PCX, etc.) extensions
– Supports RAW cameras (CRW, CR2, RAW, NEF, DCR, X3F, ORF, etc.)
– Configured compression / resolution ratio
– Free for personal and commercial use
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|