Rumohsoftware.com – Geek Uninstaller is a portable application that can be used for Add Remove programs and offers features to help remove programs that are damaged or hard to uninstall from a computer.
One of the main interesting images behind the Windows built-in uninstaller is that they tend to leave some files, folders or registry entries back. That’s why most people who are already computer experts tend to use third-party uninstallers to do a clean uninstall. The GeekUninstaller can be used for Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10 operating systems in either 32-bit versions or on 64-bit. Plus this application does not need to require an installation process because this application is a portable application.
Here are some of the features of the Geek Uninstaller application:
– Force Removal to delete applications that attach and also leave traces or even an application that does not require an installation process.
– Remove Entry to help delete applications from the GeekUninstaller list.
– Registry Entry helps you to open the application’s registry folder.
– Installation Folder will help you to open the installation folder from the selected application.
– Google for helping us to find out more information about the application you are using.
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|