What is doPDF?
In summary, doPDF is a PDF converter application that can be used free of charge both for personal or commercial use. With one click we can convert Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or your e-mail and favorite websites to PDF files.
Portable Document Format or abbreviated as PDF is now more widely used in document formats today. To be able to make various files such as doc, xls, out, or ppt, a converter is needed so that the file can be used as a PDF.
The initial stage of creating a PDF file, we only need to print our document to doPDF pdf converter. Open documents with Office or Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or other software, select Print and select doPDF. This will ask us where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in the PDF standard viewer.
Here are some of the advantages of doPDF Software that we need to know:
– Does not require a 3rd party program to create PDF files.
– Resolution can be adjusted – choose a resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi
– Custom page size – choose a standard page size (such as Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or specify yourself.
– Can search for text in the resulting PDF file (and search engines will also index text from PDF)
– Multilanguage support – Many language choices for the user interface
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|