Blender 2.80 – BurnAware Free is a free burning application that can be used to burn CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray. This application is ideal for backing up, transferring data (mp3 audio, video, images) and also has an interface that is quite easy to use.
Burning DVDs, Blu-ray, and CDs can indeed be done directly on the Windows operating system, but because of the lack of built-in Windows features, this software can be an alternative choice.
Just like Nero Burn Lite, BurnAware Free is a free version of the premium version. Luckily, the free version has all the features needed for burning DVDs, Blu-ray, and CDs.
No hard disk space is needed because the on the fly burn process is one of the advantages of this free software. And to get the full features you can buy premium ones.
The following features available in the BurnAware Free software include:
1. Burn, backup or copy files from a computer to CD, DVD or Blu-ray.
2. Make a bootable CD or DVD.
3. Has a multisession disk feature, making 1 disc can be burned several times.
4. Make an Audio CD.
5. Make DVD videos or MP3 CDs / DVDs.
6. Make and burn StarDrive or boot disc images.
7. Copy disc to ISO image.
8. Remove re-writable CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray.
9. Creating DVD-Videos Record the boot disk image
10. Supports all hardware interfaces (IDE / SCSI / USB / 1394 / SATA) Supports UDF / ISO9660 / Joliet Bridged file systems.
11. Auto-verification of files written Supports CD-text and Unicode characters.
|Operation System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|